Tough on the Outside, Safe on the Inside!
On the outside, our Urban Bagpipe bag provides excellent protection with 20mm high-density foam padding, a tough rip-stop and water-resistant non-PVC backed outer material.
A soft rubber top and side handles, rubber zip pulls and a robust moulded base and side panel provide the ultimate protection to carry your pipes safely.
On the inside, your pipes will be stored safely inside a 20mm (0.78”) high density lightweight foam shell, the inside of which is lined with a soft non-scratch velvet-mix lining.
A wide security belt holds your pipes securely in place, and a removable accessory panel fits on top to give additional protection.
Packed with Pockets & Features!
Each Urban Bagpipe bag comes equipped with:
- An internal security sleeve inside the main compartment, which can be used to hold your pipes firmly in place whilst being carried.
- A removable organiser/accessory panel with several pockets and pouches, which can be placed over your pipes to give added protection.
- A padded chanter pouch with webbed shoulder strap for easy transportation.
A large internal zipped netted pocket for rain cape and glengarry.
- A rain-cover to keep your bag dry in wet weather conditions and pockets safe in crowded areas.
- 3 external pockets for A4 sheet music, as well as accessories.
- You can also customise your bag by placing a sample of your tartan inside the clear zipped “Clan Pouch” on front of the bag.
- Compatible with our “Fuse-On system, letting you add extra space for more gear, spare clothing or even your laptop.